IMPORTANT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS – To ensure your registration is received and processed:
All participants will be emailed a Tax Receipt / Confirmation letter with important information within 3 business days of receiving your registration. Notify us if not.
The venue should accommodate numbers but if it SELLS OUT this will be listed very clearly on the Conference home page. Registrations are not processed once we reach capacity and prospective delegates are notified of having missed out.
Your credit card statement will list a transaction with the Cannan Institute.
Your official tax receipt / confirmation letter will be emailed to you.
GROUPS – ADDITIONAL CRITERIA
- Groups cannot register online: please download PRINTABLE REGISTRATION FORM
- Groups of 5 or more people paid on 1 cheque or credit card or EFT: the person / organization paying is listed on tax receipt
- Must use ONE registration form PER PERSON
- All delegates’ names and DIRECT contact details – including EMAIL (for venue and pre-training information) are required
- Must mail OR fax all completed registration forms TOGETHER with PAYMENT– avoid duplicate confusion
- No exceptions possible
FULL-TIME STUDENT – DISCOUNT CRITERIA
- This is to assist full-time students who are self-funding, on limited income and without partner / spousal financial support
- Must Provide documentary evidence of status
- Terms & Conditions
- NO special consideration possible
- Applications will be automatically processed as an Individual Registration where criteria is not met and are subject to the same terms and conditions
- Forward payment in full with all details completed on one registration form per person
- Your direct email and contact details required for venue and seminar material / updates – ensure this is provided where an AGENCY funds your registration
- Confirmation – venue information with your tax deductible receipt will be emailed within 3 days [contact (03) 9416 3833 immediately if not received] – allow 7 days if the week of Expiry of Early Bird or Close of Standard registrations
- Fees inclusive of GST
- Cheques, bank drafts or money orders must be made in Australian dollars
- Visa or MasterCard only accepted or Cheque, Bank Draft, Money Order or EFT
- Transfer in full accepted – but shared / split registration is not available
- Special dietary requirements are available for vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free; however, due to expense we cannot cater for other diets or be responsible for allergy or intolerance. Please make your own arrangements in such circumstances
- DISCLAIMER: we accept no responsibility in the unlikely event circumstances beyond our control result in the cancellation of part of the Conference and we reserve the right to make changes to the program without notice
- All dates subject to expiry at 5pm AEST for postmarked date and electronically received registrations for EARLY BIRD registrations and 5pm AEST for STANDARD and LATE registrations
- Late / Onsite registration – no guarantee of materials or catering after Close of Standard Registration
- Expiry dates and times – no negotiation for any reason to be fair to all delegates
- a substitute may attend in your place – please advise by email ASAP for transfer of name badge; certificate etc.
- NO REFUND after Close of Standard Registration
- NO SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS on fees or policies are possible in any circumstance in fairness to all
- conference handouts and related material
- arrival, lunch and morning / afternoon teas
BEFORE forwarding registration check:
- your name and contact details are clearly printed
- selection of payment for eligible registration category
- your email and phone / mobile is correct
- provide electronic OR mail registration – avoid DUPLICATE confusion
AFTER forwarding registration ASAP check:
- email confirmation letter / tax receipt with venue details is received in 3 business days
- emailed receipt lists correct spelling of your name and address
Open Leaves Books is the official bookseller for the conference.